It’s Time to Stock Up on Interactive Notebook Supplies!
I stalked my local Wal-Mart and Target for interactive notebook supplies so you don’t have to! Below the recommended supply list I’ve included snapshots of the best deals I’ve seen. Note that some prices can vary by region.
Here’s what I recommend stocking up on if you’re new to interactive notebooks:
- 60 bottles of Elmer’s school glue (30 for now, 30 fresh bottles for January)
- 10 pairs of cheap Kindergarten scissors
- 30 composition notebooks (if your student lists include them), or 1-2 per student, plus an extra 20 if your lists do not include them
- 10 packages of pencil colors (for yourself, and a few for students who don’t bring supplies)
- 20 packages of crayons (to have on hand throughout the year for students to borrow/steal from)
- 3 rolls of decorative duct tape
If you’re continuing notebooks, check your stock to be sure you’ve got the items listed above.
Unsure what to do with these items? Be sure to view my FREE hour-long training on Getting Started With Interactive Notebooks here. Supplies are discussed in depth.
Happy Shopping! 🙂