It’s been a long six months waiting for the return of NFL football! Last season, I offered a freebie for each Saints victory. There were definitely some bumps in the road, but I decided to do the victory freebies again. Then, I decided to make them even MORE exciting!
So, I’ve teamed up with some fellow TpT sellers to offer you even MORE freebies! That’s right!
Every time the Saints win, I’ll still post a freebie from me. It might be a flash freebie for a paid item, it might be an exclusive freebie not offered on TpT, or it might be a brand new TpT freebie.
In addition to my own freebie, I’ll bring you TWO MORE exclusive freebies from other TpT sellers! That’s right!
But to catch each of these freebies, you’ll need to watch my blog and Facebook page carefully and look for the posts within an hour of each Saints victory.
Don’t want to miss out on anything? Here’s the BEST way to stay in-the-know:
1. Follow my Facebook page, I’m Lovin’ Lit.
2. While on the I’m Lovin’ Lit Facebook page, click the “Liked” button for a drop-down menu. Select “Get Notifications.”
3. That’s it! Now you’ll be notified via Facebook when I post Victory Freebies.
Something I learned from doing this last season is that there definitely needs to be some rules and regulations in place. I don’t want anyone to get their feelings hurt if they miss a freebie, but I also want to be fair to the integrity of the game. So, here’s the nitty gritty.
1. Victory Freebies will be posted within an hour of each Saints victory. They will be available for a limited time only. The window of availability for the freebie can range from 1 hour to 24 hours.
2. You must be present to win. If you miss it, you miss it. Freebies are offered on a one-time only basis, no exceptions.
3. If you don’t watch football, don’t own a television, or have a similar debilitating situation, I suggest downloading the Saints season schedule at http://www.neworleanssaints.com. Games last approximately 3 1/2 hours.
4. If you’d like to receive Facebook notifications when Victory Freebies are posted, follow the instructions in purple print found earlier in this post.
5. Please do not distribute or post online any freebie obtained without permission from the teacher-author. Handing a copy to the teacher next door? Fine. Posting it in a Facebook group or other social media based group for sharing products? Not permitted. We reserve the right to refuse freebies to participants. Please play fair.
6. If you don’t like the New Orleans Saints, then you are not eligible to participate. Bandwagon fans are welcome! Preferring one’s own home team over the Saints is perfectly legal. Proud and/or loud fans of the Atlanta Falcons or the Carolina Panthers will be shamed.
I love combining my love of football with showing appreciation for customers and followers. I hope to be posting a victory freebie SOON!
And check back tomorrow for Part 2 of my September 11th lesson walkthrough!